Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Popping in...


Here is middle child and I having a little hike at the river by our house. It was flipping cold but so beautiful out! We saw two eagles and lots of horse poo! And the smell .... ah so yummy as all the dead fish are rotting.

I am happily going along doing my Christmas baking and shopping! 3 gifts left to purchase and 3 others on order just waiting for them to come in. Sugar cookies left to bake and a Christmas dinner left to plan. Other then that we are on the right path to a very unstressfull Christmas holiday! However if stress tries to sneak in I may take up drinking as a "self medicating" approach! Nobody has a drinking problem here!

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Wow! It's only Dec. 3, and you're as good as done! I wish I was. I said we needed to get the tree up tonight. Let's just say it's 9:33 p.m., and there's no tree anywhere in my house. So much for my dreams of having things wrapped up by now!

Anonymous said...

i'm well under way but really need to start wrapping, my plan for tomorrow.
that is a great pic!

Family Of Five said...

You are both so beautiful!

Deb said...

Just dropping in to say Happy Holidays to you and yours! Hope all is well. Sounds as if you were very organized which helps during the holiday season. Take care.