Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Enjoy the day...

How is it that when hubby is gone the house stays cleaner??? It is not like he makes a big mess... strange.

The children are in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher... this means they are having a spatula fight and I am sure the pots are on their heads. But at least the dishes will make it to roughly where they belong, and I did not have to do it. I am not a lover of unloading the dishwasher.

We have company coming today. A very nice lady and her 2 kids. Should be a good time ... maybe a little parenting from our butts with a side of coffee.

I can't believe how many people are ready for the kids to go back to school. We have only been out for a month... is it really that bad. I enjoy, on the most part having them home and am not in a rush to go back to the grind. However, I do have a child with anxiety, so school is never an easy adventure. Our summer break is really a break ... school is major work for little man and I.

Andrea

No comments: