Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Monday....

Well my hubby is off and gone for work. Seems like he is going to have a really great week!

Sunday we had a house full ... between 17 and 20 adults/kids. My kitchen now looks like a small storm has come and gone. But it was so fun, and it was planned so last minute... kinda like if you had drove by my house on Sunday you were asked to come for dinner. So everyone brought a little something something and we all ended up eating way too much! Good times.

Today we are having a few more adults/kids for a pool party. Should be a blast.

I am sooo looking forward to this weekend and it is only Monday. One of my girlfriends is having her Adults Only summer party. I love going to this party each year!

Well I should run, shower, shave ... maybe try to find the kitchen counter.

Enjoy your day.

Andrea

No comments: