Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well my little bro is on his way here. They released him half an hour ago with many conditions. One of them being no more herbal remedies. He will be on very strong steroids for the next three months (that should do some good damage of it own) and then after that he will be on a new experimental drug... IF he starts glowing at night my kids are gonna love that!


I have really be enjoying my babies this summer holiday. I love how loving their brother is to them. He loves getting them breakfast or putting a special show on for them. Today he even made me breakfast ... and I shall enjoy every bit of it... as it twice the amount I normally eat and earlier then I normally eat. But so cute!

As for this Flylady thing ... I kinda feel strange admitting this, but I love the shiny sink. And I love how my master bedroom is looking. How does one collect so much crap?? I can see the floor in the closet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate being in a hospital, it's so much better, mentally, to recoup at home.
i've got a ton of crap, cuz i've been married alot longer than you and i started to declutter a year ago next month. i have recycled, freecycled and put out to trash so much stuff, i don't understand why i still have so much stuff? hopefully one more year of doing the same will actually make a difference.

best wish to your brother's recovery, under your watchful eye!