Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pulling on the Big Girl Panties...

The coffee table is full of laundry, the dishwasher is not unloaded, and the house is going down hill in a big bad hurry!

So, I got myself hooked up with the FlyLady again. I have not had to use it for years ... but seems I need some help. I did not realize some of the changes that would happen when DH changed jobs. Now I am not going to feel sorry for myself... nope I am gonna put on my big girl panties and get things back under control.

Things I am going to work at this week ....
-get the house back under control
-get the kids video game time under control ... that thing is too good of a babysitter.
-menu plan for next week

Really I would like to hire a maid, a nanny and a cook!!!! House work does make me ugly.

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got over having a clean house years ago, some weeks you do what you can.
i just saw your comment on my blog about your brother, i vote calling your parents once you know some information, as a parent, i'd want to know if something happened to my kid, even if he's all grown up.