Monday, July 28, 2008

Kids are growing...

Today I took my gang to a new park that was just built. The coolest of cools park! But what I did not realize was that my babies ... we are not babies. And even if the park was WAY COOL (cause I think it was), it was too young for them. They lasted 15 minutes and then were ready to hit the road. I remember the days when I was dragging them from the park ... and now they are dragging me from the park.

I was reading another blog the other day and she was talking about errands.... you know bringing all the kids with kinda errands. Well I had my first taste of freedom this year with baby going to kindergarten for 2 hours. I could get coffee and then do my errands listening to music I would not let the kids here ... yes that meant no Disney/treehouse music. It was lovely. But now summer is here, and don't get me wrong I am not wishing the little beasts back to school ... but having them come along to do the errands ... SHOOT ME NOW PLEASE!

Off to wash windows, clean mirrors, clean bathrooms, wipe counters, wipe tables.... ah the joys of not doing the errands you are really suppose to be doing.

Andrea

No comments: