Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Love or Lust ... does it matter ....

I have always been a calender girl ... no not in them ... lol... I have no sugar Daddy to fix up these stretch marks ... lol. I have always lived by the calendar. But this year I turned over a new leaf and went with a hot pink day timer. My cheap $4 daytime has converted me!

Speaking of Sugar Daddies ... I was watching Much Music, and they did a show on Sugar Daddies. Are these people real? One girl grew up with the guys daughter and now the sugar daddy is with this young girl ... who I must add is 39 years younger then him.

And what about Larry King ... man that girl does deserve to have all those homes. They were even married for almost 10 years ... and had 2 kids! Sounds like they did better then some of the people that are close in age ...

So is it love or lust ...

Heck maybe I should have married for money ... then this whole issue of where to put the tree would not be, cause I would have 15 other rooms to choose from! Darn morals!

Flip flop away...

1 comment:

Deb said...

Imagine the stress in your life if you had to choose in which of the 15 rooms to place the tree? Or maybe you would decide to put a tree in each room - just imagine having to decorate all 15 trees! You are better off with trying to figure out where to put just one tree in your one living room. :)