Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pardon me while I wipe my nose, you big hunk of burning love...

My brother is done his surgery. Took longer then expected ... but all is well. They took out around 1.5 feet of intestine. I can't wait for him to feel better and for a quality of a good life to return.

Big Daddy is such a pig. It does not matter what I have on, my nose could be running, food all over me, my hair not done ... and dude still wants a little action. This at times can drive me nuts ... mostly when I am deathly ill and would rather stab myself then have one more person touch me. However in speaking with a girlfriend of mine (well actually MSNing ... so I should say typing) I realized that not all guys are like that.

I am rather shocked by this finding ... cause all my other girlfriends hubbies are the same way. They want their wives no matter what. But I do have a small circle of very sick friends! (love ya all ... you know you are all sick)

So then what happened ... was the hubby always like that I wonder (I could never ask as I don't know her that well) or is this something that happens cause a guy or girl gets board? It it regarding looks or is it all emotional? (one need not being met, leads to another)

And what happens when both of them are not being met in some way??? Could this send them down the world to cheating. And look how many people cheat on their partners ... the numbers are insane. " About one in five adults in monogamous relationships, or 22 percent, have cheated on their current partner. The rate is even higher among married men. And nearly half of people admit to being unfaithful at some point in their lives, according to the results of the MSNBC.com/iVillage Lust, Love & Loyalty survey"

It is amazing how complex we humans are. And I wonder why there is not push by some to fix the issues (like the girl I was chatting to) before cheating among other things start happening. IS it cause you are in it that you can't see the path before you????

So after chatting with my friend she ended her chat with "be thankful he comes home and wants you no matter what ... rejection sucks". Well point taken... next time I feel like crap (mommy is only allowed to be sick once a year) and want to curl up and died ... I will put getting laid and meeting his emotional needs, before curling up and dieing .... lmao!

Flip flops out...

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I have a friend is currently in what she likes to call a relationship. I say it like that because the man she's in a relationship with is married to another woman. She wants me to be happy for her, but all I can really do is be sad for this man's wife. Humans really are a screwed up bunch sometimes.

As for my husband? He's a dream. A few weeks ago, I was all, "Well, if you don't mind that I haven't shaved my legs in more than a week..." Turns out he didn't really mind!

Jennifer said...

Having a husband who is rarley home more than a week a month I'd have to say there isn't much stopping him from getting what he wants ;)