Monday, October 13, 2008

When it rains ... it friggen well dumps ...

Thank you Deb! I have been through hell in the last week ... and well after a not so lovely trip there, I am happy to be back. And what a nice way to return to my blogging journey.

Here is the little piece of hell we have called our lives ...

My brother was put back in the hospital for his crohnes... much sicker then before and weighing in at 134lbs (he is just over 6 ft). He is so sick they can not even operate on him. He has tubes going in just above his elbow, up his arm to his heart. This is so he can be nourished and well of course for if his heart needs a little pick me up shot. He can not eat ... can not drink ... my brother is starving ... lets hope not to death. He has a spot on October 21st to have part of his intestines taken out to give him a break from all the pain and hopefully return his quality of life. Not to mention having a life!

My middle child has started twitching (maybe a tic disorder ... could be anxiety). Nobody knows anything. We have to wait til November 3 to get into a ped. I don't know much on this subject and at this point we are just being ... what can you do other then lower her stress level. Well with everything going on ... lol.

My mother was in a bad car accident ... she will be ok. The car is toast... and since the car is fully paid for that kinda sucks. She is off work for the next week and then from there the doctors will figure out when she can go back.

My grandmother took a turn for the worse ... and then in 5 days turned herself around and is doing great! Crazy.

Wow seeing that all down sucks. But I choose to look up. Things will get better, I will play my music louder and I again will gain a smile on this face. I will stop holding my breath...

AND I WILL DANCE IN THE RAIN WITH MY FLIP FLOPS ON... because at least I am alive to feel the sadness, happiness and everything in between! One day at a time and nothing more...

4 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Wow. When it rains, it really does pour, huh? Hop things look up fast. You're fantastic for the great attitude facing it all.

I'm taking my oldest to the ped on Wednesday because I noticed a little tic this summer. Probably nothing, but I'm definitely keeping the appointment that's taken forever to get!

Deb said...

Hi ~ I hate it when the roller coaster of life takes that plunge but keep in mind that the ride eventually evens out and heads upward again. Make sure you buckle up for the ride. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way!

Family Of Five said...

Sorry you have been having a tough time too! I was thinking of you this week. We have a ped appt in Nov about the little mans anxieties. Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

wow, it has been a tough week, prayers that things turn around for you and your family.