Thursday, September 25, 2008

Foggy day...

So I was gonna write this cute story about family... then I was going to write about how Clay Aiken's eyes freak me out... then I was going to write about friendship....

But ya know, I just wasn't feeling it. I think I would love to spend a day watching Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy, he makes this girl laugh. The Daily Show with Jon ... ya he cracks me up. Makes me happy. I am thinking I either need to rent a comedy or spend some time on the couch with a quilt and Jon or Jimmy.

This weekend is gonna be crazy fun ... and I am sure I will get loads of laughing in (if I live). Cause we are going camping with a great group of friends. So I shall start off with the tv and roll right into the weekend with all our friends ... and me trying to hook up a trailer to my truck. Me trying to drive it to the campground and me getting the propane going for the heat and Fridge ... yes does there involve a flame ...

Hopefully will you hear from me next week... (if I live)

3 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Love Jimmy Kimmel, too! Enjoy your weekend and the camping adventure!

Jennifer said...

Good luck my friend! I'll be praying for you;)

Anonymous said...

i don't watch either of them, i turn to the comedy network and watch the standup comedians, they are usually pretty good for some laughs.
enjoy your weekend, we are expecting a wet one here, hope yours is dry and full of laughs!