Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lice buster....

Today was head lice check day (does this make you want to scratch your head). So a group of us got together and did some lice busting today. I always feel so itchy after. But happy note ... my kids are clean so far! Yahooo! It would be such a pain to go and do both my girls heads ... their hair is so friggen long.

Big Daddy is coming into town on Friday morning... HEEELLLLOOOO BIG DADDY. Saturday Big Daddy and student are going with a group of guys paint balling. The little ones and I are hanging at home for the day. I think it should be a pj/scrapbook day!

Did you know that in grade four it is not cool to wear batman underwear ...

andrea

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I shouldn't even think this outloud, let alone put it in a blog comment, but somehow my kids have gotten through a lot of school without ever having lice. Now that that declaration is out in the universe, I hope it stays that way!

Anonymous said...

it will be cool again once they hit university;)