Friday, September 12, 2008

I've never been tagged before...

1. How many kids do you have? 3 (1 boy/2girls)
2. What are their ages? 9, 7, & 6
3. What time do you usually start your day? 6:45 (m-f) 10am (sat) 8am (sun)
4. What do they eat for breakfast? Cereal, whatever kind their little heart wants (Monday - Saturday) Pancakes (Sunday)
5. Do they get to watch T.V.? Yes only after dinner if no homework or the homework is done.
6. What's their favorite activity? hanging with their friends (just like their Momma)
7. Do you get a break during the day for some "you" time? On Monday and Tuesday while they are at school other then that ... NO.
8. How do you end your day? Happy with my life and I never remember my head hitting the pillow!
9. What's your best parenting advice or tip? Go with your gut. (or start drinking earlier in the day .... lol)
10. Tagging the following:

I have no clue how to tag..... So tag yourself and let me know in the comments so I can come over and read what you put.

And this is my friend Jen who tagged me
http://thehicks-jennifer.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Deb said...

I just read the last few posts and I think you and Big Daddy need a night out - alone. :) My kids are all grown now but I remember the days when they would all have meltdowns at the same moment. There is a light at the end of the tunnel - sometimes though the tunnel seems never ending. Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Andrea, you're such a good sport ;)
If you want to "tag" people, type their name, highlight it, then click the hyperlink button by the spellcheck, looks like a globe with a lock. A pop up window will come up where you add the website address that matches the name you have highlighted. Click OK then you're good to go. Email me if you don't understand my excellent explanation LOL!

for a different kind of girl said...

I dream of 10 a.m. Saturdays! Well, I would dream about them if I went to bed far earlier than I presently am!

Anonymous said...

i'm doing this one on my blog, cuz i don't have to think to do it:)