Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Really ... really...

It is amazing the slang our student knows.... female body parts, got that one down pat. So since the female seems to be of interest to Mr Student ... I asked him what he finds attractive about women. Well he had no problem coming up with female body parts (boobs being at the top of his list). So I reworded my question and asked "what type of personalities or qualities does he like in girls" .... and to that he shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know".

So my Dad was right when I was a teenager.... they are all after one thing. And I thought they liked me for my bubbly personality!

Andrea

3 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! Um, I think I'll just keep saying "You're so right!" when my boys say girls are gross. I wonder how long that plan will keep my oldest from starting to realize this mysterious female anatomy!

Jennifer said...

LOL! You seem to be learning a lot from this young man ;)

Zip n Tizzy said...

Bubbly, boobily... it's all in how you look at it:)