Wednesday, September 24, 2008

West Coast Ducks....

I am so still wearing my flip flops... and the weather man keeps telling me it is gonna rain. I look in his face and laugh (see me feel me Mr Weather man)... I don't need boots as he suggests. I find boots too restricting... (unless on a hot sexy date ....)

Now I understand I can not wear my flip flops in the snow. But I live at the coast. We get very little snow. And when we do it is usually a good dump, lasts for a few days and then melts away. I think I was born with feet like a duck ... would you ask a duck to wear boots. No I don't think so.

Therefore Mr Weather Man ... I would like for you to keep your fashion opinions to yourself!

And I thank ya.

Flip Flops Forever!!!!

3 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Hold strong, Andrea!

In your honor, I have mine on today!

Anonymous said...

i'm still wearing mine, it was a beautiful day here today and i'm not on the coast but stuck in the middle of the country.

Zip n Tizzy said...

Take that weatherman!