Monday, August 11, 2008

All of us off and running...

Well hubby is off and running (gotta make the big bucks, or so he says). The kids are blowing up a whale I bought them for the pool ... funny thing we have a pump, but this way they are busy and working together... so who am I to take all their fun away. (and my quiet) Hopefully nobody will pass out!

Mondays always bring my biggest cleaning day... about 1 hour maybe a bit more... I have not timed myself. But then the rest of the week is a quick clean here and a scrub there. Then free time city! (why could I have not been born in to $$$ ... I could so use a cleaning lady/man)

We had such a great weekend with family and friends (thanks for the great dinner L). I did however suck big time at 80's Trivial Pursuit ... and sadly there was no vodka involved. September's game night is gonna be a blast. We are all going camping for Kelley's daughters birthday and game night. This is gonna such a great way to end the summer.

Well better get at the cleaning ... sadly there is no maid to be had here.

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i so love the idea of getting a cleaning man;)