Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can't sleep, must rant...

This is my little brother and Badder Baby (aka The Princess). Both my brothers and my Dad have Chrones Disease. Right now my little brother is in loads of pain and on very strong meds to get things under control. It pains me to see the amount of weight he has lost, the anger in his voice over being sick and the sadness in his eyes cause he can't do all the things he wants. Right now he has all his intestines ... but at what cost. Would the surgery be better ... or are the drugs better... we just don't know. And sadly my crystal ball must be too far up someones a$$ for me to reach ... lol ... Hey, maybe he does not have chrones ... maybe that is where the crystal ball is!

Andrea

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

I have some friends with Chrones Disease, so my sympathies for your little brother. I can't imagine the pain and effort this involves.

Anonymous said...

it's frustrating to watch someone you love go through this. maybe look for a support group in your area that could provide you with information on what is being done and what can be done to help him understand his limitations.