Thursday, August 28, 2008



Big Daddy called after only being on his trip with Middle Child for 5 minutes. All he said was "Does she EVER stop talking"? (pay back's a bitch)

No, she really does not. She talks all day and then in her sleep as well. She started talking very young and has never, never stopped. She is our little "Chatty Kathy". One smart cookie this one is!

Middle child is also our dare devil. She will go on any ride or try anything! She sucks me into going on every roller coaster she can get her butt on. (maybe she is trying to kill me)

Middle child is the child that knows how best to push our buttons and yet, she is our best snuggler. LOL. She spends most of her days as a very loud horse or dog. She is the tom-boy of the family. And she had determination beyond my expectations. (she did the monkey bars til her hands raw)

All the boys love her cause she will play any sport and is up for any game (did I mention I am looking for a large gun). She is also very beautiful and knows it! Has Daddy wrapped around her finger ... and I also believe that with just one finger she could kill a man!

That is my introduction to Middle Child.

(I must say I am enjoying the quiet of only having two children this week, however Middle Child has been gone for 24 hours now and I am missing her, chatting and all)

I would love to know about each of your kids...

Andrea

PS I will introduce the others at a later date.

4 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

My little guy, who I suppose would be the middle child if we had one more, sounds a lot like your middle... smart as a whip, mischievious, stubborn as the dickens but a real butter ball, and he too never stops talking.
It's been a real shock to hear what he has to say. His older brother reserves speaking for emergencies and too recite lines from books and movies. He's completely ethereal and could disappear in an instant if I didn't keep a close eye on him. He's an explorer who I would fully expect to go off to see at 14 if it were 100 years earlier.

Zip n Tizzy said...

Woops, I meant to say Sea, but I guess it was fitting considering he would really be going off to "See."

for a different kind of girl said...

My oldest is interested in many things. Right now, his primary loves are, in no particular order, the Titanic, ghosts, WWE wrestling, and most any sport, but especially basketball. He will, he informs me, be a pro player one day! He is generally quiet, but when he is on a roll, most of his coversations are peppered with questions I simply will never know the answer to, or can't be answered at all. He will never win a "don't you smile at me" contest because you can see the muscles of his face tighten and then break into a briefly stifled grin before you can get the command out! He is smart, but it doesn't come easy for him. He's forever my baby, and while he doesn't want to show me the love because he's 11 and thinks it's gross, we can sometimes negotiate a deal for a hug.

My youngest boy, who is 6, is an amazing little learner. Soaks everything up that goes on around him. He is also an actor, comedian, performer. He doesn't so much enter a room as burst into it with his own fanfare. He wants you to be happy, and his idea of a soft hug is to nearly squeeze the air out of you. It's a game, but he loves the affection (and the attention). He is a good student, and respectful of his teachers. In fact, his first grade teacher called me today to tell me how wonderful he is in class and how he's always attentive to the processes they go through, and is ready for her direction. I was so delighted she took time out of her afternoon (while school was still in session, even!) to call and share that with me.

They are two pretty amazing boys who make my heart swell every day!

Anonymous said...

my oldest is 23, just finished a double degree at university and instead of looking for a job, she's at the cottage with her bf. hmmm. she is extremely loud, we have been enjoying the peace and quiet, she needs to get a job where she communicates in front of a large crowd, she won't need a microphone. her goal is to save the world, she's very into the environment, she's hoping to get a job in the green field.
my son is 17, he's the opposite of my oldest daughter, he's extremely quiet and shy, he's home and you don't even know it. he's into sports, is trying to decide what he wants to do next year as university/college is a year ago, he'd like to play in the nhl, doesn't have a backup plan if that's not going to work out.
my youngest daughter is 13, she has hopes of making the next summer olympics, she's a swimmer, so why not dream big? she's our best student, she's neat, quiet, respectful, patient, i sometimes wonder if we brought home the wrong baby but thank god we have her everyday. she has plans of getting into the health sciences field.