Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Balls or Cherios ... you choose

So we were hanging with a friend of mine today and she has the coolest toy ever. This toy gets loaded with balls and then shoots them up into the air for the children to collect and return to machine where it will then shoot them out again. I thought this toy was amazing, however I wondered what would happen if you put say ... Cheerios in it. So we loaded said machine with Cheerios for the kids and turned the darn thing on. HOLY CRAP .... that thing shot the Cheerios ever ... it was great. Cheerios were flying, children were scream with excitement and we were LOAO!!!! And the second best part was seeing the kids clean up the Cheerios by eating them ... so the 10 second rule was extended... don't judge.

Man I want this thing at every party. Load it up with confetti and let her rip! Just think of the possibilities...

Andrea

3 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

I know the toy you're talking about. It scared the hell out of Tizzy when he was given it at 19 months so we brought it to the tot center. Now your making me want to reclaim it. Confetti! That's a Great Idea!

for a different kind of girl said...

I'm not sure what the toy is, but I can guarantee that my boys would be mad for it!

Anonymous said...

never heard of it but it does sound like fun.