Monday, August 4, 2008

A bit of everything....

Well thank you, thank you my little friend, for fixing the blogging issues! I had no clue there was a problem... lol. But then again I do not look myself up. LOL.

Today is a holiday here ... but not such a holiday in our house. Big Daddy had to go to work (bummer) and we are chilln in the house. Thanks to that Flylady program I actually want to be in my house. LOL. I never buy into anything ... but have to admit I am hooked. So instead of just trying to ex scape the mess that use to be our house ... I am just doing a quick tidy and then I am going to read a magazine. (kids are being good so I shall take full advantage)

We took the kids mini golfing this weekend. That was so funny. Our kids are soooo super different. One child is a natural at everything she does, one child tries so hard and does well but has to bust his butt, and our baby ... well she does not try at all and then pitches a fit cause she can't get under par. Big Daddy and I spent the entire time trying to hide our fits of giggles from them. Ah cheap entertainment!

This week shall be somewhat relaxed as my brother will be released from the hospital again. However, this time they have things under control (crohns) more. Some new drug ... ah my little brother the lab rat. LOL.

No comments: