Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who needs friends like that ...

I do not like a few of the people my husband has chosen as so called friends. They do nothing but make fun of him and treat him badly. I am so sick of it and one of them sent me the final straw. Via email this person picked on my husband to me ... like it was funny. Jealousy, that is what their issue is. Plain old jealousy. Big Daddy is such a great guy, he loves to work, we have a great marriage, our kids are crazy great, we have wonderful friendships with other couples ... and well a few of these so called friends ... don't have any of the above.

Why oh why can people just not be happy for others. It just grosses me out!

Ahhhh, ok now I have vented and feeling a bit better. All week we have friends over and we are loving it. The beach day was great... I think we were there over 6 hours. The kids had so much fun and my girlfriend and I spent the entire time laughing. Summer is soooo super fun!

Andrea

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't the lake great? We're heading there today since our big daddy is home!!! I would love it if you came to visit us in AB. Just make sure you bring your cowboy boots and hat!

Anonymous said...

not sure if i'd be referring to them as friends, more like nasty acquaintances.