Thursday, August 7, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun...

Today a bunch of my girlfriends are coming over with their kids and I can't wait. The kids will all swim in the pool and the ladies and I shall sit around the table and shoot the breeze. (and people wonder why I am not chomping at the bit to go back to work ...lol)

I love all the girlfriends I have. The girls are so different from each other. But that is what I love about all of them. One thing they all have in common is that all the women in my life are strong women. I could not live without my gal pals!

Two of the girls are away this week... and even if we all don't see each other every day I really notice when they are gone. And I miss them. However, Game Night is on Saturday so I will see both of them ... and well kick their butts (80's trivial pursuit anyone). I may even bust out the Vodka...

Off to get ready for the girls! Enjoy your day and put on your flip flops and flip em really loud.

Andrea

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

Oooooh..... games night....