Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Looks like today is gonna be a hot one. So I am going to wear as little as clothing as possible and have a swim in the pool with the kids. (really I will float around the pool while being cannon balled every 3 seconds)

I just can't get over that it is August 5th already! What the heck ... in less then a month the children will all return to school and for the first time EVER in like EVER I will have a bit of time to myself. I have no idea how to live with out chaos! SO, I have managed to pick up a babysitting job for 2.5 days a week. The mom has been bugging me since the little guy was 4 months old, and well now he is over one and I took it (just not ready to deal with being by myself). The should keep me occupied for a bit of the time. The rest I will coffee with the girls, lunch with the girls, coffee some more, clean the house... really I am just gonna wing it. I have no real interest in going back to work after being off for 7 years... I thought I would want my career back after all that time ... since it was so hard to leave (took me 2 yrs to get over leaving my job). Who knows???

Well I am off to swiffer... enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you were back to blogging! Nice to read ya again!

Andrea with the Flipflops said...

yes I have been back for a bit. A blogging friend fixed me up so others could see my blog ... I have no clue what I was doing wrong. LOL.

Anonymous said...

when i finally had some free time, i started do some volunteer stuff, at the school, at the church, with the sports teams, whatever your kids are involved with, everyone needs help, just make sure you leave some time for yourself, i got sucked into everything.
this will be the first year i have one done school for good!!! and the other two in high school.

Family Of Five said...

Yah.... being involved in stuff. I think if you can swing it, and you love being home... your kids need you just as much if not more when they are in school.... peer pressure, influences..... it's great if you can be home... there is lots to do! Volunteer, stay involved! :) They'll thank you for it and you will be glad!