Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How do you get heel marks out of flooring...

Thanks for the comments girls ... I know I am not alone, but sometimes it is nice to just hear it.

I woke up this morning to a small child clunking down the hall in a pair of my heels! How sad it is going to be when that only happens twice a week instead of SEVEN! LOL.

Today we are back to having a bunch of kids over and great friends over for dinner. Big Daddy will be coming back into town with badder baby, hopefully in time to join all of us for dinner. Seems the two of them (Big Daddy and badder baby) have been having a blast this week. They went to Oregon, Victoria and then they are coming home. He has let her eat nothing but the golden arches and Subway. So when I offer her veggies cause I don't want her to get scurvier (thats the one you get if you don't eat veggies right ... ) .... her head may spin around and spew our green stuff.

I am going to a scrap night on Wednesday. I think I am more excited about getting out then I am about scrapping ...lol. I think it is our last get together for the year. However, I have started working on hiring a sitter for the fall, in hopes that I will have a good reason to go out one evening a week when Big Daddy is out of town. I may just have to people watch with coffee in hand .... now come on that can bring some interesting entertainment. (how sad is my social life ...lol)

Andrea

2 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Ha! Well, if she spews green stuff, at least she's getting some greens!

A night out is necessary, I think, for moms to refuel. I snuck a bit of that in last night. Sadly, it was by making a Target run, so maybe my social life is more lame!

Anonymous said...

when my kids were younger it was an experience to get out by myself, even if it was just to pick up milk and bread. things will get better.