Friday, August 29, 2008

Crazy Curly SAHM driving large blue truck .... get off road now...

Wow, thanks for sharing about each of your kids. It is so neat to hear how different each sibling is. I love the goals of each of your kids. Mine at this point want to be a man who finds treasure (that is the oldest), a Vet (middle child) and a Princess/dancer/ Mommy (Badder Baby). LOL ... at least we are past the "I want to be a cotton candy girl". Big dreams these kids ... lol.

So I am quite excited cause I just found out we are getting an international student from Germany. We had already turned down one child, and well this one came up and he seems (fingers crossed) like the right fit.

But this has also turned my house into Crazy Vill (not that I ever think we are normal). Big Daddy won't make it into town til midnight Friday (child comes saturday 2pm) .... so that leaves me to do EVERYTHING. No problemo right ... move one child out of one room to anther room and get first room ready for new kid on the block (every body start waving your hands from side to side), put ikea bed together (why are there no words in the instruction book) and do all the shopping with my other little evil beasts! Easy peasy.... not.

My girlfriend helped with a big part, getting that evil bed put together. At one point my dog was spooning her (large golden retriever needing a little extra lovn) while she is either trying to cut my boobs off (i would like to keep them i do like them) with a piece of metal or choke me with it (usually it is my boobs job to choke me while doing some strange and goofy Pilate's move). But we did it and got the darn thing together ... go US!

So now I am off to do everything else ..... crazy curly hair and all!

Have a great long weekend.

Andrea

5 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

You have been busy! How old a child is your new houseguest?

Enjoy your holiday - hope you get a break from the busy part before the new arrival!

Anonymous said...

we always have issues whenever we buy stuff from ikea, it's those instructions, no words, and those pictures don't really make sense. but we do love our ikea, all of my kids bedroom furniture is from there.

Jennifer said...

Oh my!! Let me know if you need a hand with anything!! Ya know we're just down the road!

david mcmahon said...

As an Aussie travelling in the Yukon, I have to get used to the idea that it's a long weekend here!!

And you're heading into fall while when I left home mid last week, we were just a few days away from spring!

Zip n Tizzy said...

Should be fun... hope he's a model guest and appreciates the bed.
As per cotton candy girl – I wanted to be a soda jerk, but by the time I grew up all the machines were do it yourself. Oh well.