Friday, August 8, 2008

Crazy hair could get out of control soon...

Today is a day that I have claimed for myself (well and my daughters). No company, no wild adventures, just life in the HOUSE.

Big Daddy and the oldest should be home around midnight. That is when our real weekend will begin.

Saturday is filled with friends, one is in her first Triathlon and then we all have games nights. So Saturday morning we are going to get up early and cheer on our wonderful friend as she is doing something I will never do (mostly cause I just don't want to and partly cause I think I would DIE). I can't wait!

Sunday will be church, afternoon nap (wink wink) and hanging with our own family. I love Sunday's.

So I think I ticked off my hairdresser. I phoned on Tuesday and cancelled for Saturday as the day is soooo full, I lack in $$$, and I was not 100% on if Big Daddy would be home to care for the gang. Can't hire a sitter if you don't have $$$ and I would rather set my hair on fire then take all the kids with me to get my hair done. And I did not want to cancel on her at the last minute. Anywho back to the story.... so I left a msg with the girl that helps her out and asked that she call me back with a rebook time sometime in the month of August/Sept. Ok it is Friday and there has been no call... um .... ok. I was thinking it was time for a change, I never stay longer then 5 years with a hairdresser. Nothing against them ... I just like change and well a new hairdresser always sees your hair in a different way. So maybe now is the time to jump ship...

Am I the only one like this... is everyone lifers ... or maybe I just have not found the perfect person for me... anyone willing to take on a chick with crazy curly hair that changes colors with the seasons and a commitment phobia for hairdressers????

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've had hair issues, mine is always, ALWAYS, cut the same, that's why i change hairdressers. if i could find one that actually cut it the way i wanted, i would stay. i'm going next week to get mine done, wish me luck.
and enjoy that nap, i plan on doing the same here, as we are having another major rain weekend.