Friday, August 15, 2008

It's getting hot in here ...

Today is big time pool day! It is gonna be a hot one today and we have 4 adults and 9 kids coming over today ... don't for get to also add my 3 to the pile. Should be one great time. I am sure there will be no water left in the pool, and my grass will not have to been watered til next year (cannon ball city). I love it!

I am going to put up a shade tent for the little ones, move a few things (table with umbrella and extra chairs) toward the back of the yard and get blankets out (picnicking). This is going to be so much fun.

I just saw a show about a young girl (I think 15, if that) had a tummy tuck and breast reduction done ... Um ok. What is going on in this world! She had her chest done cause she thought it made her look fat! Not because her back or shoulders hurt .... is that not .... strange ... WOW!

I have to go and build up my daughters!

Andrea

No comments: